AACA Short Programmes are not credit bearing and not registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). They are designed for skills and knowledge upgrade to enable growth and success in chosen career.
The AACA CINEMATOGRAPHY Short-course is an exciting short program for camera operation.
- WEEK 1: Introduction to camera safety
- WEEK 2: Shot sizes
- WEEK 3: Shot Angles
- WEEK 4: Practical
- WEEK 5: Camera techniques
- WEEL 6: Film Analysis
- WEEK 7: Practical
- WEEK 8: Coverage
- WEEK 9: Lighting
- WEEK 10: Practical
- REGISTRATION FEE – R1500
- COURSE FEE – 6999
- 2 INSTALMENTS – 3999 Before start & 2999 by week 4
- Producer/Production manager
- Director/1st AD/2nd AD
- DOP/Cam Operator/1st AC
- Script-Writer/Script editor/Continuity
- Video Editor/Editing assistant
- Production Designer/Set designer/Art director
- Sound designer/ Boom operator/ Sound recordist
Every Course offered at AACA is designed to get the student working immediately. We believe that the best way to learn any skill is by doing it, hence we are hands-on with our training style. At AACA you will learn and master the cycle of EXCELLENCE which is summarized in these 3 powerful words. CREATE, EXECUTE, REPEAT. At AACA you will be treated as a person not just a number. We will know your name, you will be mentored, you will grow and become your BEST. If you are not studying at AACA #why?